Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mama Elephant Summer Garden CASE Card

Hi,
Perhaps it is the new spring growth that inspired me to make (copy) some cards.  It doesn't really matter; I had fun and like what I made! Love the detail in these new Mama Elephant stamps, they are so pretty.
After seeing this card, I actually bought (ordered online) the same stencil, waited for it to arrive, and made the card.  That rarely happens as I live in Atlantic Canada and it can take 3 weeks for parcels to arrive from the US and by then I have other ideas. But this time my order arrived in 8 days! Makes for a happy girl!
Cheers,
Val





Materials:
Paper:  PTI Stampers Select White
Stamps:  Mama Elephant Summer Garden, Hero Arts Happy Birthday
Ink:  Versafine Black, SU Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizazz, Cool Caribbean, Ranger Distress Broken China
Accessories:  Balzer Designs Stencil, Li'l Inker Tag Dye, ME Flower Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment