Friday, May 11, 2012

Make It Monday # 65

Hi,
Had a chance to take in the MIM video at Papertrey Ink and whipped up a little something. I very rarely buy patterned paper any more as I found that buying it was my only involvement with it as I rarely use it, so I thought I'd make my own background papers.  Although I love background stamps, I am discovering that other stamps are also useful for backgrounds. Enjoy your weekend,
Val



Materials:
Paper:  C/S PTI White, Raspberry Fizz, Chartreuse, Spring Moss
Stamps:  PTI Daydreamer, Mat Stack 1, Polka Dots 2, Think Big Favorites #5, Hero Arts Grid Pattern
Ink: Color Box Frost White, SU Old Olive, PTI Raspberry Fizz, Versa Mark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Stampendous White Embossing Powder, Thread and Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, and you can see that little bit more dimension with the stamping than you would get if they were patterned papers. It's lovely! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Val. Love the background stamped papers and your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Val. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love your stamped papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete