Thursday, July 07, 2011

Happy Hello and a Cool Little Trick

Hi,
This is another card for the Online Summer Card Camp.  There is a lot of copying involved, but I was trying to make my own patterned paper, and I happened upon a cool little trick.  For the green dotted paper, I drew lines with a ruler and stamped the circles in the squares.  (And they are not perfect, but today perfection wasn't the point).  For the star paper, I actually stamped off a dotted stamp in grey, so that the dots were very faded, then stamped the stars on top!  Now maybe this isn't new to experienced stampers, but it just sort of happened, and I thought I'd share!
Cheers,
Val

Materials:
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Spring Moss
Stamps: Hero Arts Dot, Greeting, Basic Grey Bird, Unknown Star
Ink:SU Pumpkin Pie, Real Red,, Garden Green, Ranger Distress Shabby Shutters Color Box Cranberry
Other: Fiskars Edge Punch, Stampendous Clear EP

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! This turned out beautiful. Im really loving the paisley bird stamp.

    ReplyDelete