Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Make It Monday # 16

Hi,
Love these  MIM challenges. I do not have a huge stamp collection, so many of my cards are made using the same stamps.  But sometimes I just get attached to certain stamps, and I really struggle to use new stamps. Maybe there's more to the psychosis than just the paper!
The Papertrey challenge this week is to make a sympathy card.  Thought I'd try a new look, I stamped the bloom in Memento ink, colored it with Copics, then restamped it with versamark and heat embossed  with white embossing powder.
Cheers,
Val

Materials:
Paper: PTI C/S Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush
Stamps: PTI In Bloom & Asian Fusion, Hero Arts Grid Pattern
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Other:  Copics, Stampendous White Embossing Powder, Unknown Pop-up Dots

3 comments:

  1. Hello Val, I've tried 3 times to leave comments but I'm getting messages telling me they've failed, don't know what I'm doing wrong. Your card is gorgeous and beautifully coloured:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahey it worked, I'm so pleased, hi again! just for fun:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, the embossing is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete