Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hi,
I had already made a MD card, however when I went to write in it, I thought this is a card I would like to receive (it is very plain), but I think my Mom would like something more flowery. Well, it just happens that I took a copics class a few evenings ago and thought I'd give them a try while watching over my son and his friends last night.  I think I could get used to this coloring thing!  Again, Happy Mother's Day and hope you enjoy the card.
Val

Materials:
 C/S: PTI Stampers Select white
Stamp: PTI In Bloom
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Computer generated line and font, PTI In Bloom Die and copics

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mothers day card, so far all your cards are wonderful.this flower is amazing and colored perfectly.

    ReplyDelete